Thursday, April 9, 2009

Choices

I have been thinking alot lately about the choices I have made in my life. I wonder which specific choice it was that has put me where I am right now. Do you ever wonder, that if you could go back and change just ONE thing about your life, how totally different your life would be? I am not discontent where I am at right now. I know this is where I am soposed to be, this is where God wants me. I know this because God is still moving and working. I am so thankful that God works in spite of myself. Even during those times of my life that I was living without God, God was working in me to prepare me for what was to come. I have made many mistakes in the course of my life, I try to have no regrets. I know that each thing, each choice was either a victory from choosing the right thing or a lesson learned from choosing the wrong. The mistakes I have made have shaped me into who I am today. I am so thankful that God never gave up on me. That his love, mercy and grace reached down to the pit of dispair and sin that I was in and raised me out and set my feet on a firm foundation. Out of all the choices I have made in this life, the best one was to serve God!

No comments:

Post a Comment