1. Having a child when I was 19 forever changed the course of my life for the better.
2. I cannot stand a dirty streaky mirror. I have to clean it.
3. I have a deformity. I was born with a hammer toe.
4. I homeschool my children and love it.
5. I am addicted to coffee shakes and coffee ice cream.
6. I love to sing and I do it badly!
7. When it comes to talking I have attention deficit disorder. I jump from one topic to the next without warning.
8. When I was pregnant with Bethany I ate fried green tomatoes every day for lunch.
9. I love spending time with my children. They are the joy of my life.
10. I have a bad habit of laughing uncontrollably at the wrong times. Usually at really serious moments.
11. I love to research things that I am interested in.
12. Material possessions are not important to me.
13. I am a master packer. I can fit more things into a small space than most people would think possible.
14. My kids make me laugh and smile every day of my life.
15. I am deathly allergic to wasps.
16. I believe in fairy tales.
17. I was raised in a christian home and taught about Jesus. That is how I want to raise my children.
18. I wish I could play the guitar.
19. I am terrified of snakes and spiders.
20. When my children are grown I would love to go back to school to be a neonatal nurse.
21. For 14 years I lived in a small country town with a population of less than 600 people.
22. I talk to my dog Daisy like she is a human.
23. I am a night owl. I am rarely in bed before 2:00 a.m. Therefore I am NOT a morning person.
24. I was hit by a car when I was 2.
25. If it was not for the grace of God I would not be where I am today and I never want to go a day without thanking him for that.