Sunday, April 20, 2014

Seasons of Tomorrow - A Book Review

Season of Tomorrow by Cindy Woodsmall is book 4 of the Amish Vines and Orchards Series and definitely my favorite in the series.  I have been anxiously awaiting the release of this book and it was well worth the wait.  I have read each book in the series and have become quite "attached" to the characters.  The author did an amazing job of wrapping up the stories and tying up all the loose ends.  There are so many different characters in this series and several story lines going on, but it's never confusing and there is never a dull moment.  I do recommend reading the series in order.  I know there are a lot of series that you can read out of order and it not matter, but I would strongly suggest reading this one in order.  There are so many details that you won't want to miss out on anything!  Another thing I love is that the author includes a section in the front of the book of "our story so far" so if it has been a while since you have read the other books you can quickly refresh your memory without having to go back and read all the books again.

In book four Rhoda is feeling more content in her heart than ever before.  The Orchard and canning business is running smoothly, her relationship with Samuel is progressing, she is coming to terms and finding peace with her "premonitions" and life is going well, but Rhoda's world gets turned upside down when tragedy strike their settlement.  There are many hurts and struggles that many of the characters have to overcome and they must learn to trust in God for their future.

I am a huge fan of Cindy Woodsmall and always enjoy her books and have to say I am a little sad to see the stories with Rhoda come to an end.  I would love to read more of this family that I have come to love. :)

***This book was provided to me by the publisher in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment