Monday, December 27, 2010

Homestead Blessings

I now have all the Homestead Blessing dvd's and I'm so excited! This Christmas, thanks to my mom and sister, my collection was completed.  If you have never met the West Ladies thru their dvd's I urge you to do so.  They are such a blessing!   If you love country living, homesteading, gardening and old fashioned living like I do, then these are the dvd's for you.   I can't say enough good things about the West ladies!  They are a homesteading, homeschooling, home making family that love the Lord.  Sounds great don't it!  As a homeschooling mom I have to mention that these are great for teaching your daughters homemaking skills!

The West Ladies offer 11 dvd's in all.  The Art of Crafting, Quilting, Sewing, Canning, Gardening, Herbs, Dairy Delights, Cooking, Soap Making, Candle Making, and Bread Making!  You'll want them all!

But don't take my word for it.  Check them out for yourself.  Here's a link to their website.  They also have a blog that you can check out here.  You can also buy their dvd's at Franklin Springs Family Media.

Here's a short trailer featuring 10 of their 11 dvd's. 



The West Ladies also have a cd out.  Most of the songs on it are songs they wrote themselves.  Here's a video of one of their songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment