Thursday, September 22, 2011

A Very Wonderful Impossiblility

"When God wants to do something wonderful, He begins with a difficulty.  When He wants to do something very wonderful, He begins with an impossibility."

Ever find yourself in a situation that you find impossible.  No way out.  Which ever way you turn is wrong.  You want to throw your hands up in the air and say "I give up", but instead you fall to your knees and say "God, I give it up to you.  I've made a mess of my situation and there is no way I can fix it.  I need you, I need your help." 

I've been there, but guess what? God came through as He always does.  Our impossibilities are His possibilities. 

"And he said, The things which are impossible with men are possible with God"  Luke 18:27

Where ever you are right now, if you are finding yourself in an impossible situation, remember that the Supreme Ruler of the universe, the Creator of all things, the One possessing all power....He wants you to love Him with all your heart, mind and soul.  If you you do this, he is sure to take your impossibilities and turn them into a possibilities.

"That Christ may dwell in your hearts by faith:  that ye being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all saints what is the breadth, and length, and depth, and height; and to know the love of Christ which passeth knowledge, that ye might be filled with all the fullness of God."
                                                                   Ephesians 3:17-19

No comments:

Post a Comment