Thursday, May 31, 2012

Homemade Fabric Softener

I decided to try a recipe for homemade fabric softener that I seen on pinterest.  It's a super easy recipe and I really like it!

All you need is:

6 cups of hot water
3 cups of white vinegar
2 cups of hair conditioner

Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.  Use a wisk to mix it together real good.  Add to a container for storing and use the same amount as you normally use in your rinse cycle.  You can also spritz it on a washcloth and throw it in the dryer instead of a dryer sheet.  The smell of the hair conditioner over powers the vinegar and you do not have the strong vinegar smell.  I will definitely be using this from now on!

This is what I keep mine in.  One batch filled all three bottles to the top and I still had some left!

No comments:

Post a Comment