Thursday, August 14, 2014

Your Family In Pictures - A Book Review


I love preserving our families memories through pictures.  I'm just a mom though.  I don't have a fancy camera or special talent when it comes to photography.  I'm just average and guess what!  This book is awesome for people just like me!!  

Your Family in Pictures is written by Me Ra Koh.  Her work and photo recipes have been featured on The Oprah Winfrey Show, The New York Times and Parenting Magazine just to name a few.  This is the third book in a series and even though it is the first one I have read I would really like to check into the other two.  


This is such and inspirational book!  It is filled with forty photo recipes that has step by step directions that include:  when, prep, compose and capture.  The photo's in the book are absolutely beautiful and are a motivation in themselves.   The author includes lots of tips and "steps" to capturing great family photo's.  It even includes tips on capturing great photo's with your smartphone!  



Whether you take photo's professionally or are just a simple mom who wants to preserve your families memories I believe this book will be beneficial to you! 




***This book was provided to me from Blogging for Books in exchange for my review.

No comments:

Post a Comment