Thursday, July 25, 2013

The Garden Table


A while back I decided to take the floor of our old swing set fort and turn it into a table, so we hauled it up to the garden and I have used it the last couple years as a gardening table.  

This year I decided it needed a make over.     


A little red pain, a little white paint and lots of help from Bethany and this is what we came up with! 


We used a bunch of my Stampin Up stamp sets, some white craft ink, some artist paint brushes and more white paint... 


We added some of our favorite quotes...


And a little something to represent each person in our family.  Including Daisies paw print...




When It was all dry I sprayed a clear sealer on top of the whole table and our project was complete...



 We love it!  But, I may have lost my garden table.  Bethany sits on it and reads, but I guess that works too!


No comments:

Post a Comment