Friday, July 26, 2013

Dorrito Crusted Chicken Breast

I love trying new recipes and I absolutely love this Dorrito Chicken recipe.  Super easy and super tasty!

All you need is a package of chicken breast, buttermilk, egg, flour and Nacho Cheese Dorritos.

I cut my chicken breast into strips and then marinated them in buttermilk for 2 hours.  After that I rolled each piece in flour and then dipped them in a beaten egg mixture.  Prior to this I put about half a bag of Dorritos in a zip lock bag and crushed them up.  After the egg mixture I put the chicken in the bag and coated each piece with crushed Dorritos before putting them in a pan.  Then I baked them at 400 degrees for 20-25 minutes.

We dipped our chicken strips in ranch dressing and it was 
DEE-LISH!!


No comments:

Post a Comment