Sunday, August 4, 2013

Homemade Cherry Limeade

I love Cherry Limeade and there are a ton of recipes on pinterest.  I would of loved to have used one of the recipes I found, but I had a hard time finding the right ingredients so instead I made up my own version and not to toot my own horn or anything (TOOT! TOOT!)  but it turned out soooo Yummy!  


All you need is a can of sprite, a bottle of V8 Splash Cherry Pomegranate juice, a lime, a jar of maraschino cherries and sugar.  I use a quart canning jar for mixing.


I put in the whole can of Sprite first, then I added the Cherry Pomegranate juice.  I filled the jar pretty full with this.  No set amount.  Next I added sugar to sweeten it.  This is fun!  It makes it real fizzy!  Again, no set amount, I just taste it and when it is sweet enough I stop adding. ;)  Next I added about 3 maraschino cherries.  I bought the ones with stems just because it makes it pretty and I add just a tad bit of the juice out of the maraschino cherry jar.  I also add some quartered slices of lime!  Mix it all up!


Then I enjoy the yummy goodness!!



No comments:

Post a Comment