Thursday, June 26, 2014

Portraits of Modesty - The Modest Bride

Modesty is a subject that is near and dear to my heart.  I know different people have different visions of what modesty is and this Portrait of Modesty series is just a glimpse of my vision.  I choose to dress modestly in a way that I feel is pleasing to God.  For me that is in wearing dresses and skirts, but just because I wear dresses and skirts does not mean that I think everyone should dress like I do.  Everyone has to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.  :)  With that being said I hope my modest series is a blessing to you and helps you to see the beauty of feminine modesty.




"Authentic femininity is a combination of class, tenderness and virtue. When a woman possesses these traits, a man will naturally want to be more of a gentleman around her." -Jason Evert









1 comment:

  1. Hi Sheila!
    Thanks for your series about modesty, I loved the pictures and the citation.

    ReplyDelete