Friday, June 27, 2014

Portraits of Modesty - The Modest Mommy

Modesty is a subject that is near and dear to my heart.  I know different people have different visions of what modesty is and this Portrait of Modesty series is just a glimpse of my vision.  I choose to dress modestly in a way that I feel is pleasing to God.  For me that is in wearing dresses and skirts, but just because I wear dresses and skirts does not mean that I think everyone should dress like I do.  Everyone has to work out their own salvation with fear and trembling.  :)  With that being said I hope my modest series is a blessing to you and helps you to see the beauty of feminine modesty.






The most precious jewels you'll ever have around your neck are the arms of your children.








No comments:

Post a Comment