Saturday, March 28, 2015

Upcycled Denim Skirts

I know I have done posts in the past about the denim skirts I make for girls, but I decided it's time again!

The past couple months I have been super busy making skirts and promoting my designs in a new way.  Up until now I have mainly sold on ebay with occasional custom orders.  I have decided to put myself out there a little more and have created a facebook page for my Dots and Daisies skirt creations.  You can check it out and like it through this link:  https://www.facebook.com/sheilasdotsanddaisies 



I mainly make little girls in sizes 2T-16, but I occasionally make adult skirts as well.  I also do custom orders.  Some customers prefer me to get all the supplies, other customers like to send me the jeans and material and just have me do the sewing.  



Through my facebook page you can keep up to date with any new skirts I have available and I will also share when I list on ebay.  

All the pictures I am sharing are just a few samples of the skirts I have made and sold already this year!





I've been busy sewing all day today and will have at least 25 new creations available next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment