Sunday, September 30, 2012

October Menu Plan

One thing I do every month is make a menu plan.  This helps me prepare a grocery list, plus I always have a plan.  No last minute foraging through the pantry and freezer trying to figure out what I'm going to fix.   I frequently juggle the meals around depending on our schedule.  For me, it is easiest to grocery shop once a month and get all the food for the meal plans at one time.  Of course, I still have to make runs to the store through out the month for items such as milk, bread, etc. etc.,  Here's my meal plan for October.  I don't have side dishes listed for the meals that will need them.  Oh and Sunday's are always left over day.  Mamma's day off!!

 1.  Herb Roasted chicken  (click here for recipe)
 2.  Bean Burritos
 3.  Crock Pot BBQ Ribs (click here for recipe)
 4.  French Dip Sandwiches in Crock Pot  (click here for recipe)
 5.  Best Ever Hamburgers (click here for recipe)
 6.  Chicken Kabobs
 7.  Leftovers
 8.  Penne Noodles
 9.  Panninis
10.  Fish Taco's (blog post coming soon)
11.  Taco Bake  (click here for recipe)
12.  Chicken Kiev (click here for recipe)
13.  Crock Pot Pork Chops and Parmesan Potatoes (click here for recipe)
14.  Leftovers
15.  Oven Baked Frito Pie (click here for recipe)
16.  Chicken Fajitas
17.  Chicken Tetrazzini
18.  Pizza Bread
19.  Spaghetti Bread  (click here for recipe)
20.  Chicken Fettuccine
21.  Leftovers
22.  Chicken Nuggets and Fries
23.  Homemade Pizza
24.  Tilapia
25.  Homemade Chicken Noodle Soup
26.  Chicken Lasagna
28.  Leftovers
29.  Homemade Vegetable Soup
30.  Hot Dogs roasted over the fire pit!
31.  Must-go Soup

No comments:

Post a Comment