3. He loved God.
3. He loved to be outside, working in the yard.
4. When working outside, he wore thick, ugly elastic suspenders.
5. He loved to fish...with me.
6. He didn't talk negative about other people.
7. He lived many days in pain, due to back problems, but never complained.
8. He loved my momma with all his heart, and the look of worry on his face when she was sick let us all know he would be lost without her.
9. He was a hard worker.
10. He loved to listen to christian music. Southern Gospel was his favorite.
11. He loved his computer and his digital camera.
12. He loved Alley Springs and telling us stories about his childhood.
13. When he got excited he had a child like grin.
14. He was so proud of his grandchildren.
15. Each year we would see who would get the first homegrown tomato out of the garden. Today, I always sit down and eat my first tomato and think of him.
16. He loved sweet-tarts. When I was a kid, it was always his candy of choice,
17. For years he managed a chain of flower shops and he made beautiful floral arrangements.
I love and miss you dad!